Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Our View...



I found this picture I accidentally took on our first visit to the community on October 29th.  I was actually taking a video of our drive around the streets with the available lots and I snapped this photo while we were driving.  Turns out this is our lot, which wasn't even available when we were there that day.  The one next to it was available and it is also in this photo, its hard to separate the two lots, though for the most part that is our lot and those trees in the distance will be the view from our morning room (and from the master suite as well), so I do love that!




I am kind of going crazy over here waiting to hear more from NVR and from our SR.  I am trying to be patient and wait for it all to play out instead of hounding them with questions.  I mean really there is no rush, but its just my anxious mind that wants to know everything NOW.  Like we heard that we were approved first thing Friday morning and they would be sending us the letter with details however it is now Wednesday evening and nothing. I did get a letter in the mail today from Ryan Homes but it was just a copy of our latest change order.  I am still anxious to know when our Pre-construction meeting is going to be.  I don't need it to be now but I just want to know when it is, also when they plan to break ground.  When we signed our sales agreement our SR told us he expected they would break ground the end of January.

I am also gathering questions in my mind that I want answers to at our pre-construction meeting.  I really don't have many... {For instance...   I want to know if we will have any windows in the basement, if we will have a square or a round column on the porch (the blueprints we signed say square and that makes me happy b/c I want square... however the ones I've seen in the neighborhood were round), also want to know what the paint color will be and can we change it?  I know they will say no BUT I really think they should let the homeowner pick the neutral color that will be on all the walls. Its kind of a waste to have the builders paint only to have the home owners paint over it after they move in. }

No comments:

Post a Comment