Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Groundbreaking!!!! (Day one)

Tonight we received this picture from our SR.  I was SO excited. I cannot tell you how much I've been checking my phone all week long just hoping for a text or an email.  The weather on Monday and Tuesday had me pretty sure that they hadn't done anything on our lot yet but Wednesday seemed more hopeful but as the day went by I kind of just gave up, also knowing our SR is usually off on Thursdays and Fridays I thought I'd have to wait til Saturday for an update.  So grateful he sent us this photo.  My husband is leaving tomorrow for a three week long business trip to Ireland so I was happy to get the photo and news that they had started while I was sitting with my husband.  We (read: I) had this fun (cheesy) celebration plan to do as a family once we broke ground so I was happy we were able to do that tonight while my husband is still in town. :)



I have never been so happy in life to stare at a photo of dirt being pushed around!


2 comments:

  1. YAAAAY!!
    Congrats on your pile of dirt :-) That's so exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! My exact sentiments!! Nothing like celebrating ownership of a big giant hole!

    ReplyDelete