Monday, August 29, 2016

Our Monday Evening Activity Tonight...

Tonight my 4 year old and I walked around the front yard pulling weeds and rocks out of the yard.  I've heard in this neighborhood Ryan Homes supposedly has a machine that sifts out all the rocks but I have watched first hand that they grade the yards with the rocks (natural and the ones they brought in for construction) still there.  They add the stinky smelling decomposing leaf "top soil" then lay sod on top.  Anyway, tonight the rocks sticking out of the grass and the mulch finally got to me and we pulled out as many as we could.  My 4 year old thought it was so much fun and didn't want to stop-- luckily for her the rocks aren't going anywhere and there will for sure be more working their way up to the surface.  



That big dirt covered rock at the bottom is the size of my daughter's head, literally)

No comments:

Post a Comment